Money laundering and audit fees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William L. Felix, Jr. & Audrey A. Gramling & Mario j. Maletta, 2001. "The Contribution of Internal Audit as a Determinant of External Audit Fees and Factors Influencing This Contribution," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 513-534, December.
- Brushwood, James & Dhaliwal, Dan & Fairhurst, Douglas & Serfling, Matthew, 2016. "Property crime, earnings variability, and the cost of capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 142-173.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:03:p:1017-1047_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes, 2015.
"Money Laundering and Its Regulation,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 78-123, March.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2007. "Money Laundering and its Regulation," Research Department Publications 4493, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chong, Alberto E. & López-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2011. "Money Laundering and its Regulation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1599, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i:2:p:241-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- John D. Lyon & Michael W. Maher, 2005. "The Importance of Business Risk in Setting Audit Fees: Evidence from Cases of Client Misconduct," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 133-151, March.
- Roychowdhury, Sugata, 2006. "Earnings management through real activities manipulation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 335-370, December.
- repec:wly:coacre:v:23:y:2006:i:1:p:141-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:629-668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman & Peter Reuter, 2004. "Chasing Dirty Money: The Fight Against Anti-Money Laundering," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 381.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hoi, Chun Keung & Wu, Qiang & Zhang, Hao, 2017.
"Social Capital and Debt Contracting: Evidence from Bank Loans and Public Bonds,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 1017-1047, June.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hoi, Chun-Keung (Stan) & Wu, Qiang & Zhang, Hao, 2015. "Social capital and debt contracting: evidence from bank loans and public bonds," Research Discussion Papers 21/2015, Bank of Finland.
- repec:wly:coacre:v:14:y:1997:i:3:p:481-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy B. Bell & Wayne R. Landsman & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2001. "Auditors' Perceived Business Risk and Audit Fees: Analysis and Evidence," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 35-43, June.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:161-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seetharaman, Ananth & Gul, Ferdinand A. & Lynn, Stephen G., 2002. "Litigation risk and audit fees: evidence from UK firms cross-listed on US markets," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 91-115, February.
- Smith, Jared D., 2016. "US political corruption and firm financial policies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 350-367.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Chun‐Keung (Stan) Hoi & Qiang Wu & Hao Zhang, 2017.
"Does Social Capital Matter in Corporate Decisions? Evidence from Corporate Tax Avoidance,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 629-668, June.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hoi, Chun-Keung (Stan) & Wu, Qiang & Zhang, Hao, 2017. "Does social capital matter in corporate decisions? Evidence from corporate tax avoidance," Research Discussion Papers 21/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Kothari, S.P. & Leone, Andrew J. & Wasley, Charles E., 2005. "Performance matched discretionary accrual measures," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 163-197, February.
- Jha, Anand & Cox, James, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility and social capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 252-270.
- Timothy B. Bell & Rajib Doogar & Ira Solomon, 2008. "Audit Labor Usage and Fees under Business Risk Auditing," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 729-760, September.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:123-149 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:14:y:2018:i:3:p:266-287 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acctbr:v:48:y:2018:i:4:p:427-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.