Chasing Dirty Money: The Fight Against Anti-Money Laundering
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Solar, 2015. "The inter-institutional governance of money laundering: an in-depth look at Chile following re-democratisation," Global Crime, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 328-350, October.
- B. Unger & F. van Waarden, 2009. "Attempts to Dodge Drowning in Data : Rule- and Risk-Based Anti Money Laundering Policies Compared," Working Papers 09-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Patrycja Chodnicka, 2012. "Geographical Risk Of Money Laundering In The European Banking System," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 3(3), pages 103-123, September.
- Marco Arnone & Pier Padoan, 2008.
"Anti-money laundering by international institutions: a preliminary assessment,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 361-386, December.
- Marco Arnone & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2007. "Anti-Money Laundering by International Institutions:A Preliminary Assessment," Working Papers 74, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Neu, Dean & Everett, Jeff & Rahaman, Abu Shiraz & Martinez, Daniel, 2013. "Accounting and networks of corruption," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 505-524.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & McCarthy, Killian J. & Unger, Brigitte, 2010. "Dancing with the devil: Country size and the incentive to tolerate money laundering," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 244-252, September.
- Patrycja Chodnicka, 2012. "Money laundering risk management in banking system (Zarzadzanie ryzykiem prania pieniedzy w systemie bankowym)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 206-222.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2008.
"Money laundering and financial means of organised crime: some preliminary empirical findings,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3), pages 309-330.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Money Laundering and Financial Means of Organized Crime: Some Preliminary Empirical Findings," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 26, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Turnover of organized crime and money laundering: some preliminary empirical findings," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 473-486, September.
- Yallwe, Hagos Alem & Buscemi, Antonino, 2011.
"Money laundry and financial development,"
32219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buscemi, Antonino & Yallwe, Alem Hagos, 2011. "Money laundry and financial development," MPRA Paper 32458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buscemi, Antonino & Yallwe, Alem Hagos, 2011. "Money laundry and financial development," MPRA Paper 33089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Perez, M. Fabricio & Brada, Josef C. & Drabek, Zdenek, 2012. "Illicit money flows as motives for FDI," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 108-126.
- McCarthy, Killian J. & van Santen, Peter & Fiedler, Ingo, 2015. "Modeling the money launderer: Microtheoretical arguments on anti-money laundering policy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 148-155.
- Dalla Pellegrina Lucia & Masciandaro Donato, 2009. "The Risk-Based Approach in the New European Anti-Money Laundering Legislation: A Law and Economics View," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 931-952, December.
- Peter J. Adams, 2011. "Ways in which gambling researchers receive funding from gambling industry sources," International Gambling Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 145-152, June.
- Peter Reuter, 2012. "Draining Development? Controlling Flows of Illicit Funds from Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2242, July.
- Unger Brigitte & van Waarden Frans, 2009. "How to Dodge Drowning in Data? Rule- and Risk-Based Anti Money Laundering Policies Compared," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 953-985, December.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Vukšić, Goran, 2013. "Capital Flight in the Presence of Domestic Borrowing: Evidence from Eastern European Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-46.
- Josef Brada & Ali Kutan & Goran Vukšić, 2011. "The costs of moving money across borders and the volume of capital flight: the case of Russia and other CIS countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 717-744, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .