Why don’t foreign firms cooperate in US antidumping investigations? An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Owen Moore & Alan Fox, 2008. "Why Don't Foreign Firms Cooperate in U.S. Antidumping Investigations?: An Emperical Analysis," Working Papers 2008-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2006.
"Evolving discretionary practices of U.S. antidumping activity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 874-900, August.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2002. "Evolving Discretionary Practices of U.S. Antidumping Activity," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-20, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Aug 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2003. "Evolving Discretionary Practices of U.S Antidumping Activity," NBER Working Papers 9625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Michael O, 1992. "Rules or Politics? An Empirical Analysis of ITC Anti-dumping Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xenia Matschke & Anja Schöttner, 2013.
"Antidumping as Strategic Trade Policy under Asymmetric Information,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 81-105, July.
- Xenia Matschke & Anja Schottner, 2008. "Antidumping as Strategic Trade Policy Under Asymmetric Information," Working papers 2008-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Xenia Matschke & Anja Schöttner, 2009. "Antidumping as Strategic Trade Policy Under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 2536, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Robert Teh, 2010. "Protection Reduction and Diversion: PTAs and the Incidence of Antidumping Disputes," NBER Working Papers 16276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown, 2010.
"China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 281-337
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown, 2007. "China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement," NBER Working Papers 13349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael O. Moore, 2011.
"Implementing Carbon Tariffs: A Fool’s Errand?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(10), pages 1679-1702, October.
- Michael Owen Moore, 2010. "Implementing Carbon Tariffs: A Fool's Errand?," Working Papers 2010-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Moore, Michael O., 2010. "Implementing carbon tariffs : a fool's errand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5359, The World Bank.
- Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl, 2013. "Anti-dumping Duties and their Impact on Exporters: Firm Level Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 169-186.
- Moore, Michael O., 2006. "U.S. facts-available antidumping decisions: An empirical analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 639-652, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Facts-available; US trade policy; F10; F13; F14;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:145:y:2010:i:4:p:597-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .