The myth of export pessimism (even) under the mfa: evidence from indonesia and thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cline, William R., 1982. "Can the East Asian model of development be generalized?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 81-90, February.
- Riedel, James, 1988. "The Demand for LDC Exports of Manufactures: Estimates from Hong Kong," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(389), pages 138-148, March.
- Park, Young-Il & Anderson, Kym, 1991.
"The Rise and Demise of Textiles and Clothing in Economic Development: The Case of Japan,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 531-548, April.
- Kym Anderson & Young-Il Park, 1988. "The Rise and Demise of Textiles and Clothing in Economic Development: The Case of Japan," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Hamilton, Carl, 1986. "An Assessment of Voluntary Restraints on Hong Kong Exports to Europe and the USA," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 339-350, August.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Srinivasan, T G & Vines, David, 1990. "The Empirical Modelling of NIE Exports: An Evaluation of Different Approaches," CEPR Discussion Papers 426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hill, Hal, 1983. "Choice of Technique in the Indonesian Weaving Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 337-353, January.
- Premachandra Athukorala & James Riedel, 1991. "The small country assumption: A reassessment with evidence from Korea," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 138-151, March.
- Suphat Suphachalasai, 1990. "Export growth of Thai clothing and textiles," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 51-73, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Utku UTKULU & Dilek SEYMEN & Aydin ARI, "undated". "Export Supply and Trade Reform: The Turkish Evidence," EcoMod2004 330600144, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:128:y:1992:i:2:p:310-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.