Objectives and impact of economic activity zones — Some evidence from Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cline, William R., 1982. "Can the East Asian model of development be generalized?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 81-90, February.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:12:y:1978:i:4:p:843-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "An economic analysis of the duty-free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 225-241, August.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Tariff Provisions for Offshore Assembly and the Exports of Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 365-371, June.
- Hamilton, Carl & E.O. Svensson, Lars, 1982. "On the welfare effects of a duty-free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-64, August.
- Rudolf Loertscher & Frank Wolter, 1980. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: Among countries and across industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 280-293, June.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1976. "A note on the economics of the duty free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 385-388, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schatz, Klaus-Werner & Spinanger, Dean, 1984. "Zonen freier Wirtschaftsaktivität," Kiel Discussion Papers 105, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:304973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rojid Sawkut & Sannassee Vinesh & Fowdar Sooraj, 2009. "The net contribution of the Mauritian export processing zone using benefit-cost analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 379-392.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Spinanger, Dean, 1984. "Clothing the world efficiently: The MFA and consumers," Kiel Working Papers 208, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Clélio Campolina Diniz & Fabiana Borges T. Santos, 1995. "Manaus: Uma satellite platform na região amazônica," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 085, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Donges, Juergen B. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1985. "Export liberalization and the outward oriented trade regime," Kiel Working Papers 241, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sivalingam, G., 1994. "The Economic and social impact of export processing zones : the case of Malaysia," ILO Working Papers 993049733402676, International Labour Organization.
- Li, Bo, 1988. "Wirtschaftspolitische Rahmenbedingungen und ausländische Direktinvestitionen in der VR China," Kiel Working Papers 339, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Spinanger, Dean, 1994. "Profiting from protection in an open economy: Hong Kong's supply response to EU's MFA restrictions," Kiel Working Papers 653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:120:y:1984:i:1:p:64-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.