On the welfare effects of a duty-free zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2016.
"Learning Dynamics and Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News Can Be Bad,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim, 2014. "Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6973, The World Bank.
- Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign capital and technology transfer in a dynamic model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Zheng, Guo & Barbieri, Elisa & Di Tommaso, Marco R. & Zhang, Lei, 2016. "Development zones and local economic growth: zooming in on the Chinese case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 238-249.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1983. "Economic activity zones: Objectives and impact - some evidence from Asia," Kiel Working Papers 189, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dean Spinanger, 1984. "Objectives and impact of economic activity zones — Some evidence from Asia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 64-89, March.
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2002.
"Foreign enclaves, informal sector and urban unemployment: A theoretical analysis,"
3136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Foreign Enclaves, Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment-A Theoretical Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2013. "Sector-specific foreign direct investment, factor market distortions and non-immiserising growth," MPRA Paper 52214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2004. "Geographical Extension of Free Trade Zones as Trade Liberalization: A Numerical Simulation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1147, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, urban unemployment and welfare," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 359-371.
- Mats Furby, 2005. "Evaluating the Malaysian Export Processing Zones With special focus on the electronic industry," International Trade 0510004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho Yeon Kim & Toshitaka Gokan, 2011. "Theories on FDI and the Behavior of MNEs in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Li, Bo, 1988. "Wirtschaftspolitische Rahmenbedingungen und ausländische Direktinvestitionen in der VR China," Kiel Working Papers 339, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kausik Gupta & Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign enclaves and economic development: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 317-336, October.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee & Shreya Banerjee, 2018. "Implications of Trade policies in segmented factor markets – A general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers 2018-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Tariffs, FDI with technology transfer and welfare in segmented factor markets," Working papers 190, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Maskus, Keith E., 1997. "Should core labor standards be imposed through international trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1817, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:13:y:1982:i:1-2:p:45-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.