A note on the economics of the duty free zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilfred J. Ethier & Arye L. Hillman, 2017. "The Politics of International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6456, CESifo Group Munich.
- Herbert Grubel, 1982. "Towards a theory of free economic zones," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(1), pages 39-61, March.
- Manash Gupta, 1994. "Duty-free zone, unemployment, and welfare a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 217-236, June.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 1999. "The gains from duty free zones," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412, December.
- Wei GE, 1999. "The Dynamics Of The Exports-Processing Zone," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 144, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1983. "Economic activity zones: Objectives and impact - some evidence from Asia," Kiel Working Papers 189, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Whalley, John, 2005.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies,"
24164, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- John Whalley, 2005. "Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konstantinos J. Hazakis, 2014. "The rationale of special economic zones (SEZs): An Institutional approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 85-101, March.
- Li, Bo, 1988. "Wirtschaftspolitische Rahmenbedingungen und ausländische Direktinvestitionen in der VR China," Kiel Working Papers 339, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dean Spinanger, 1984. "Objectives and impact of economic activity zones — Some evidence from Asia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 64-89, March.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2004. "Geographical Extension of Free Trade Zones as Trade Liberalization: A Numerical Simulation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1147, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bharat Hazari & Pasquale Sgro, 1996. "Free trade zones, tariffs and the real exchange rate," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 199-217, July.
- Kazuhiro Tetsu, 2006. "Regional development and rural-based export processing zones in developing countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 369-383.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Serbest Bolgelerin Olasi Makroekonomik Etkileri ve Dusundurdukleri (= On Possible Macroeconomic Effects of Free Zones)," International Trade 0509009, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:6:y:1976:i:4:p:385-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.