The balance of payments approach to trade tax symmetry theorems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray C. Kemp, 1970. "The Balance of Payments and the Terms of Trade in Relation to Financial Controls," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 25-31.
- Edward John Ray, 1975. "The Impact of Monopoly Pricing on the Lerner Symmetry Theorem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(4), pages 591-602.
- Harold Payson, 1979. "More on the instantaneous premium: A reply," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(3), pages 527-535, September.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1966. "Intermediate Products and Differential Tariffs: A Generalization of Lerner's Symmetry Theorem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 584-615.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman & William H. Kaempfer & Edward Tower, 1983. "The Impact of Monopoly Pricing on the Lerner Symmetry Theorem: A Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 529-533.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francis Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2013. "Lerner meets Gravity," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 123, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Arnaud Costinot & Iván Werning, 2017. "The Lerner Symmetry Theorem: Generalizations and Qualifications," NBER Working Papers 23427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alecia Waite Cassidy & Edward Tower & Xiaolu Wang, 2015.
"Manufacturing Fetishism: The Neo-Mercantilist Preoccupation with Protecting Manufacturing,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 6, pages 137-175
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Alecia Waite Cassidy & Edward Tower & Xiaolu Wang, 2014. "Manufacturing Fetishism: The Neo-Mercantilist Preoccupation with Protecting Manufacturing," Working Papers 639, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:118:y:1982:i:1:p:148-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.