The Impact of Monopoly Pricing on the Lerner Symmetry Theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francis Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2013. "Lerner meets Gravity," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 123, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Arnaud Costinot & Iván Werning, 2017. "The Lerner Symmetry Theorem: Generalizations and Qualifications," NBER Working Papers 23427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:ecopol:v:30:y:2018:i:3:p:423-443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017.
"Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment neutrality,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 11, pages 1-41.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment neutrality," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment Neutrality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Kaempfer & Edward Tower, 1982. "The balance of payments approach to trade tax symmetry theorems," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(1), pages 148-165, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:89:y:1975:i:4:p:591-602.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.