The Banking Network as a Transmission Channel of Migrant Remittances: The Case of Greek and Italian Banks in Albania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Koechlin & Gianmarco Leon, 2007.
"International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 123-141.
- Valerie Koechlin & Gianmarco Leon, 2007. "International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 123-141.
- Gianmarco León & Valerie Koechlin, 2006. "International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1588, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gianmarco León & Valerie Koechlin, 2006. "International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation," Research Department Publications 4475, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- El-Sakka, M. I. T. & McNabb, Robert, 1999. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Emigrant Remittances," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1493-1502, August.
- Woodruff, Christopher & Zenteno, Rene, 2007. "Migration networks and microenterprises in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 509-528, March.
- Pablo Acosta & Cesar Calderón & Pablo Fajnzylber & Humberto López, 2006. "Remittances and Development in Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(7), pages 957-987, July.
- Miguel León-Ledesma & Matloob Piracha, 2001. "International Migration and the Role of Remittances in Eastern Europe," Studies in Economics 0113, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2004. "On the Use of Differing Money Transmission Methods by Mexican Immigrants," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cynthia Bansak, 2006. "Money Transfers among Banked and Unbanked Mexican Immigrants," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 374-401, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014.
"Migrants’ Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-227.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014. "Migrants' choice of remittance channel: Do general payment habits play a role?," Working Paper Series 1683, European Central Bank.
- Koji Kubo, 2015. "Evolving Informal Remittance Methods of Myanmar Migrant Workers in Thailand," Working Papers DP-2015-45, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsAlbania; Bank; Greece; Italy; Migration; Remittances; F22; F24; G21;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:674-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.