The Banking Network as a Transmission Channel of Migrant Remittances: The Case of Greek and Italian Banks in Albania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Koechlin & Gianmarco Leon, 2007.
"International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 123-141.
- Valerie Koechlin & Gianmarco Leon, 2007. "International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, pages 123-141.
- Gianmarco León & Valerie Koechlin, 2006. "International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1588, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gianmarco León & Valerie Koechlin, 2006. "International Remittances and Income Inequality: An Empirical Investigation," Research Department Publications 4475, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- El-Sakka, M. I. T. & McNabb, Robert, 1999. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Emigrant Remittances," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1493-1502, August.
- Woodruff, Christopher & Zenteno, Rene, 2007. "Migration networks and microenterprises in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 509-528, March.
- Pablo Acosta & Cesar Calderón & Pablo Fajnzylber & Humberto López, 2006. "Remittances and Development in Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(7), pages 957-987, July.
- Miguel León-Ledesma & Matloob Piracha, 2001. "International Migration and the Role of Remittances in Eastern Europe," Studies in Economics 0113, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2004. "On the Use of Differing Money Transmission Methods by Mexican Immigrants," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cynthia Bansak, 2006. "Money Transfers among Banked and Unbanked Mexican Immigrants," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 374-401, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014.
"Migrants’ Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-227.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014. "Migrants' choice of remittance channel: Do general payment habits play a role?," Working Paper Series 1683, European Central Bank.
- Koji Kubo, 2015. "Evolving Informal Remittance Methods of Myanmar Migrant Workers in Thailand," Working Papers DP-2015-45, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsAlbania; Bank; Greece; Italy; Migration; Remittances; F22; F24; G21;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:674-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .