Comparison of customer response models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crone, Sven F. & Lessmann, Stefan & Stahlbock, Robert, 2006. "The impact of preprocessing on data mining: An evaluation of classifier sensitivity in direct marketing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 781-800, September.
- Baesens, Bart & Viaene, Stijn & Van den Poel, Dirk & Vanthienen, Jan & Dedene, Guido, 2002. "Bayesian neural network learning for repeat purchase modelling in direct marketing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 191-211, April.
- Geng Cui & Man Leung Wong & Hon-Kwong Lui, 2006. "Machine Learning for Direct Marketing Response Models: Bayesian Networks with Evolutionary Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 597-612, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banica Logica & Stefan Liviu Cristian & Jurian Mariana, 2014. "Business Intelligence For Educational Purpose," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 333-338, August.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0332-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halil Nadiri, 2011. "Customers’ zone of tolerance for retail stores," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 113-137, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRFM; Customer segmentation; Neural networks; Decision tree models; Logistic regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:117-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .