Entrepreneurial orientation and the performance of service business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George, William R., 1990. "Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-70, January.
- Hartline, Michael D. & Jones, Keith C., 1996. "Employee performance cues in a hotel service environment: Influence on perceived service quality, value, and word-of-mouth intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 207-215, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Silvana Trimi & Won Byun & Mincheol Kang, 2011. "Innovation and imitation effects in Metaverse service adoption," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 155-172, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:215-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elmar D. Konrad, 2015. "Cultural Entrepreneurship and Money: Start-Up Financing Structures in the Creative Industries (Przedsiebiorczosc w sektorze kultury a srodki finansowe – struktury finansowania nowych przedsiebiorstw w," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 159-176.
- Virginia Simón-Moya & Lorenzo Revuelto-Taboada & Domingo Ribeiro-Soriano, 2012. "Are success and survival factors the same for social and business ventures?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(2), pages 219-242, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial orientation; Entrepreneurship; Service business; Performance; Culture; Japanese restaurant;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.