Strategic supply chain choices for multi-channel Internet retailers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J., 2005. "Competitive pricing of mixed retail and e-tail distribution channels," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 235-247, June.
- Kevin Chiang, Wei-yu & Monahan, George E., 2005. "Managing inventories in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 325-341, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Heui Lee & Jay Wyk, 2015. "National institutions and logistic performance: a path analysis," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(4), pages 733-747, December.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:53-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9136-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9517-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsin-Hui Lin, 2011. "Gender differences in the linkage of online patronage behavior with TV-and-online shopping values," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(4), pages 295-312, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTypology; Supply chain; Retail; Theory-building; Internet; Multi-channel distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:1:y:2007:i:4:p:317-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.