A Sarmanov family with beta and gamma marginal distributions: an application to the Bayes premium in a collective risk model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heilmann, Wolf-Rudiger, 1989. "Decision theoretic foundations of credibility theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Martel-Escobar, M. & Hernández-Bastida, A. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J., 2012. "On the independence between risk profiles in the compound collective risk actuarial model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(8), pages 1419-1431.
- David A. Schweidel & Peter S. Fader & Eric T. Bradlow, 2008. "A Bivariate Timing Model of Customer Acquisition and Retention," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 829-843, 09-10.
- Woojune Yi & Vicki M. Bier, 1998. "An Application of Copulas to Accident Precursor Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 257-270, December.
- Robert T. Clemen & Terence Reilly, 1999. "Correlations and Copulas for Decision and Risk Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 208-224, February.
- Samuel Kotz & J. Renevan Dorp, 2002. "A versatile bivariate distribution on a bounded domain: Another look at the product moment correlation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1165-1179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Bahraoui, Zuhair & Artís, Manuel, 2014. "Quantifying the risk using copulae with nonparametric marginals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 46-56.
- Yang, Yang & Ignatavičiūtė, Eglė & Šiaulys, Jonas, 2015. "Conditional tail expectation of randomly weighted sums with heavy-tailed distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 20-28.
- Gildas Ratovomirija, 2015. "Multivariate Stop loss Mixed Erlang Reinsurance risk: Aggregation, Capital allocation and Default risk," Papers 1501.07297, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate loss distribution; Bayesian analysis; Structure function; Poisson–Lindley distribution; Divergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:391-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.