A Sarmanov family with beta and gamma marginal distributions: an application to the Bayes premium in a collective risk model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Schweidel & Peter S. Fader & Eric T. Bradlow, 2008. "A Bivariate Timing Model of Customer Acquisition and Retention," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 829-843, 09-10.
- Woojune Yi & Vicki M. Bier, 1998. "An Application of Copulas to Accident Precursor Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 257-270, December.
- Robert T. Clemen & Terence Reilly, 1999. "Correlations and Copulas for Decision and Risk Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 208-224, February.
- Heilmann, Wolf-Rudiger, 1989. "Decision theoretic foundations of credibility theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Samuel Kotz & J. Renevan Dorp, 2002. "A versatile bivariate distribution on a bounded domain: Another look at the product moment correlation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1165-1179.
- Martel-Escobar, M. & Hernández-Bastida, A. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J., 2012. "On the independence between risk profiles in the compound collective risk actuarial model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(8), pages 1419-1431.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Bahraoui, Zuhair & Artís, Manuel, 2014. "Quantifying the risk using copulae with nonparametric marginals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 46-56.
- Yang, Yang & Ignatavičiūtė, Eglė & Šiaulys, Jonas, 2015. "Conditional tail expectation of randomly weighted sums with heavy-tailed distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 20-28.
- Gildas Ratovomirija, 2015. "Multivariate Stop loss Mixed Erlang Reinsurance risk: Aggregation, Capital allocation and Default risk," Papers 1501.07297, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate loss distribution; Bayesian analysis; Structure function; Poisson–Lindley distribution; Divergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:391-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .