Optimal accident compensation schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & Evans, William N, 1990. "Utility Functions That Depend on Health Status: Estimates and Economic Implications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 353-374, June.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Moral Hazard and State-Dependent Utility Function," Cahiers de recherche 8053, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kelsey, D., 1991. "Risk and Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Utility," Discussion Papers 91-20, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Pauly, Mark V., 2000. "Insurance reimbursement," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 537-560 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic theory of insurance; Irreplaceable goods; Health risks; Accident compensation; D8; I19;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:75-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .