Optimal accident compensation schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & Evans, William N, 1990. "Utility Functions That Depend on Health Status: Estimates and Economic Implications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 353-374, June.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Moral Hazard and State-Dependent Utility Function," Cahiers de recherche 8053, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kelsey, D., 1991. "Risk and Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Utility," Discussion Papers 91-20, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Pauly, Mark V., 2000. "Insurance reimbursement," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 537-560 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic theory of insurance; Irreplaceable goods; Health risks; Accident compensation; D8; I19;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:75-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.