Do Measured and Unmeasured Family Factors Bias the Association Between Education and Self-Assessed Health?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 98 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graham, Hilary, 2002. "Building an inter-disciplinary science of health inequalities: the example of lifecourse research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2005-2016, December.
- Hertzman, Clyde & Power, Chris & Matthews, Sharon & Manor, Orly, 2001. "Using an interactive framework of society and lifecourse to explain self-rated health in early adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 1575-1585, December.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1979. "Sibling Models and Data in Economics: Beginnings of a Survey," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages S37-64, October.
- Lundberg, Olle, 1993. "The impact of childhood living conditions on illness and mortality in adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1047-1052, April.
- Van De Mheen, H. & Stronks, K. & Van Den Bos, J. & Mackenbach, J. P., 1997. "The contribution of childhood environment to the explanation of socio-economic inequalities in health in adult life: A retrospective study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 13-24, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:98:y:2010:i:2:p:321-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.