Personality traits and gender-specific income expectations in Dutch higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1985. "Human Capital, Effort, and the Sexual Division of Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Groot, W. & Oosterbeek, H., 1995. "Stochastic reservation and offer wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 107-107, March.
- Francine D. Blau & Marianne A. Ferber, 1991.
"Career Plans and Expectations of Young Women and Men: The Earnings Gap and Labor Force Participation,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(4), pages 581-607.
- Francine D. Blau, 1990. "Career Plans and Expectations of Young Women and Men: The Earnings Gap and Labor Force Participation," NBER Working Papers 3445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Webbink, Dinand & Hartog, Joop, 2004. "Can students predict starting salaries? Yes!," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 103-113, April.
- Julian R. Betts, 1996. "What Do Students Know about Wages? Evidence from a Survey of Undergraduates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 27-56.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome expectations; Gender differentials; Inequality; Higher education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:86:y:2008:i:1:p:113-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .