Stochastic reservation and offer wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Groot, Wim & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1994. "Stochastic reservation and offer wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 383-390, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2018.
"Estimation of the two-tiered stochastic frontier model with the scaling property,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-47, February.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2017. "Estimation of the Two-Tiered Stochastic Frontier Model with the Scaling Property," Working Papers 2017-06, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Ariana Need & Uulkje Jong, 2008. "Personality traits and gender-specific income expectations in Dutch higher education," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 113-128, March.
- Sonila Tomini & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2012. "Paying informally in the Albanian health care sector: a two-tiered stochastic frontier model," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(6), pages 777-788, December.
- Vera A. Adamchik & Arthur E. King, 2007. "Labor Market Efficiency In Poland: A Stochastic Wage Frontier Analysis," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 1(2), pages 41-50.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009. "The optimal reservation utility in models of decision making in arranged marriages," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1695-1698.
- Vera A. Adamchik & Josef C. Brada & Arthur E. King, 2009. "Are Transition Economy Workers Underpaid?," Working Papers 278, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Solomon Polachek, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Solomon Polachek, 2002. "Mincer s Overtaking Point on the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," LIS Working papers 310, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alecos Papadopoulos, 2015. "The half-normal specification for the two-tier stochastic frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 225-230, April.
- Ma Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2011. "Gender and potential wage in Europe: a stochastic frontier approach," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Solomon W. Polachek, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the Labor Market: Ability and Information Acquisition," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 377-390, June.
- Polachek, Solomon W. & Robst, John, 1998. "Employee labor market information: comparing direct world of work measures of workers' knowledge to stochastic frontier estimates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-242, June.
- John Robst & Kimmarie Mcgoldrick, 1997. "Frontier estimation of changes in Workers' labor market information," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 386-402, December.
- Aydede, Yigit & Dar, Atul A., 2022. "Native-born-immigrant wage gap revisited: The role of market imperfections in Canada," CLEF Working Paper Series 50, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo.
- Poggi, Ambra, 2010. "Job satisfaction, working conditions and aspirations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 936-949, December.
- German Blanco, 2017. "Who benefits from job placement services? A two-sided analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 33-47, February.
- John Robst & Kimmarie McGOLDRICK, 1999. "The Measurement of Firm Information About Product Demand," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(2), pages 149-163, September.
- Partha Gangopadhyay & Sriram Shankar, 2016. "Labour (im)mobility and monopsonistic exploitation of workers in the urban informal sector: Lessons from a field study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(5), pages 1042-1060, April.
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005.
"The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1735, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jun Xiang & Solomon Polachek, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 415, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Luz A. Florez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2021. "Estimating the reservation wage across city groups in Colombia: A stochastic frontier approach," Borradores de Economia 1163, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- M. Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2013. "Young Workers, Marital Status And Wage Gap," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 21(1), pages 57-70, Spring.
- Gustavo Carvalho Moreira & Ana Lucia Kassouf & Marcelo Justus, 2018. "An estimate of the underreporting of violent crimes against property applying stochastic frontier analysis to the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil [Estimativa do subregistro de crimes violentos contra a ," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 28(3), pages 778-806, September.
- Sharif, Najma R. & Dar, Atul A., 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Imperfect Information on Wages in Canada," Review of Applied Economics, Lincoln University, Department of Financial and Business Systems, vol. 3(1-2), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:107-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.