Stochastic reservation and offer wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2018.
"Estimation of the two-tiered stochastic frontier model with the scaling property,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-47, February.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2017. "Estimation of the Two-Tiered Stochastic Frontier Model with the Scaling Property," Working Papers 2017-06, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Ariana Need & Uulkje Jong, 2008. "Personality traits and gender-specific income expectations in Dutch higher education," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 113-128, March.
- Sonila Tomini & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2012. "Paying informally in the Albanian health care sector: a two-tiered stochastic frontier model," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(6), pages 777-788, December.
- Vera A. Adamchik & Josef C. Brada & Arthur E. King, 2009. "Are Transition Economy Workers Underpaid?," Working Papers 278, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Solomon Polachek, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alecos Papadopoulos, 2015. "The half-normal specification for the two-tier stochastic frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 225-230, April.
- Ma Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2011. "Gender and potential wage in Europe: a stochastic frontier approach," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41302-017-0096-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Polachek, Solomon W. & Robst, John, 1998. "Employee labor market information: comparing direct world of work measures of workers' knowledge to stochastic frontier estimates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-242, June.
- John Robst & Kimmarie Mcgoldrick, 1997. "Frontier estimation of changes in Workers' labor market information," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 386-402, December.
- Poggi, Ambra, 2010. "Job satisfaction, working conditions and aspirations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 936-949, December.
- Solomon Polachek, 2002. "Mincer s Overtaking Point on the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," LIS Working papers 310, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- German Blanco, 2017. "Who benefits from job placement services? A two-sided analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 33-47, February.
- John Robst & Kimmarie McGOLDRICK, 1999. "The Measurement of Firm Information About Product Demand," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(2), pages 149-163, September.
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005.
"The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jun Xiang & Solomon Polachek, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 415, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- M. Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2013. "Young Workers, Marital Status And Wage Gap," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 21(1), pages 57-70, Spring.
- Sharif, Najma R. & Dar, Atul A., 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Imperfect Information on Wages in Canada," Review of Applied Economics, Lincoln University, Department of Financial and Business Systems, vol. 0(Number 1-), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:107-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.