Gender Convergence in the American Heritage Time use Study (AHTUS)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 82 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007.
"Time to Eat: Household Production under Increasing Income Inequality,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(4), pages 852-863.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2006. "Time to Eat: Household Production under Increasing Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006. "Time to Eat: Household Production Under Increasing Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 12002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006. "Time to Eat: Household Production Under Increasing Income Inequality," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_434, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2000. "Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287872, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:82:y:2007:i:1:p:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.