Immigrants and Canadian-born: A consumption behaviour assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Julie A, 1988. "Household Economies of Scale in Consumption: Theory and Evidence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1301-1314, November.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, December.
- Ather H. Akbari, 1989. "The Benefits of Immigrants to Canada: Evidence on Tax and Public Services," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(4), pages 424-435, December.
- Simon Kuznets & Lillian Epstein & Elizabeth Jenks, 1946. "National Product since 1869," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn46-1, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Sarah Kups, 2017. "The economic effects of labour immigration in developing countries: A literature review," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 335, OECD Publishing.
- Sohrab Abizadeh & Dennis Ng, 2009. "Equities, liquidity and consumption: does the stock market matter?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1187-1196.
- Uzi Rebhun, 2009. "Housing Adjustment Among Immigrants in Israel: Application of Complementary Non-Metric and Metric Techniques," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 565-590, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Foster, John, 2018. "The Consumption Function: A New Perspective," MPRA Paper 84383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anonymous or collective, 1998. "La demande des ménages," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 134(3), pages 41-56.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2020. "The Marginalization of Absolute and Relative Income Hypotheses of Consumption and the Role of Fiscal Policy," MPRA Paper 98569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lugilde, Alba & Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2017. "Precautionary Saving: a review of the theory and the evidence," MPRA Paper 77511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lilianne Isabel Pavón Cuéllar, 2019. "International financial inclusion: Multidimensional determinants of access to saving and credit," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 401-425.
- Chul‐Woo Kwon & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2006.
"Off‐farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2003. "Off-Farm Labor Supply Responses to Permanent and Transitory Farm Income," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10643, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 2003. "Off-farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income," ISU General Staff Papers 200307010700001205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 2006. "Off-farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income," ISU General Staff Papers 200601010800001205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 2003. "Off-Farm Labor Supply Responses To Permanent And Transitory Farm Income," Working Papers 18225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bunting, David, 2009. "The saving decline: Macro-facts, micro-behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 282-295, May.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron Yelowitz, 1999.
"Public Health Insurance and Private Savings,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1249-1274, December.
- J. Gruber & A. Yelowitz, "undated". "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1135-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron S. Yelowitz, 1998. "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," JCPR Working Papers 42, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron Yelowitz, 1997. "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," NBER Working Papers 6041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron Yelowitz, 1997. "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," UCLA Economics Working Papers 772, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lang, Harald, 1987. "Herman Wold on Optimal Properties of Exponentially Weighted Forecasts," Working Paper Series 179, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Günther, Jutta & Loose, Brigitte & Ludwig, Udo & Nulsch, Nicole, 2015. "Can R&D subsidies counteract the economic crisis? – Macroeconomic effects in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 623-633.
- Sadullah Çelik & Yasemin Özerkek, 2008. "Panel cointegration analysis of consumer confidence and personal consumption in the European Union," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 161-168, February.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh8dhk9814kl7606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alok Bhargava, 2006. "Modelling the Health of Filipino Children," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 11, pages 153-168, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Iheonu O Chimere & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020.
"Macroeconomic determinants of household consumption in selected West African countries,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(2), pages 1596-1606.
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers 20/031, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/031, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- van de Ven, Justin, 2011.
"A structural dynamic microsimulation model of household savings and labour supply,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 2054-2070, July.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2011. "A Structural Dynamic Microsimulation Model of Household Savings and Labour Supply," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 385, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Ireland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/370, International Monetary Fund.
- Klos, Alexander & Rottke, Simon, 2013.
"Saving and Consumption When Children Move Out,"
VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79786, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simon Rottke & Alexander Klos, 2013. "Savings and Consumption When Children Move Out," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 621, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christian Johnson & George G Kaufman, 2007. "Un banco, con cualquier otro nombre…," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(4), pages 185-199, Octubre-d.
- Nelson, Edward, 2017.
"Reaffirming the Influence of Milton Friedman on U.K. Economic Policy,"
2017-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Edward Nelson, 2017. "Reaffirming the Influence of Milton Friedman on U.K. Economic Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lorenzo Pozzi, 2003. "Tax Discounting in a High‐debt Economy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(3), pages 261-282, July.
- Ciarlone, Alessio, 2011. "Housing wealth effect in emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 399-417.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:32:y:1994:i:1:p:49-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.