Construction and Evolution of a Multidimensional Well-Being Index for the Spanish Regions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ambra Poggi, 2003.
"Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?,"
wpdea0308, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Pilar Murias & Fidel Martinez & Carlos Miguel, 2006. "An Economic Wellbeing Index for the Spanish Provinces: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 395-417, 07.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2005.
"Household wealth, public consumption and economic well-being in the United States,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 1073-1090, November.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2003. "Household Wealth, Public Consumption and Economic Well-Being in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_386, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2003. "Household Wealth, Public Consumption, and Economic Well-Being in the United States," Public Economics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Uriel Jiménez Ezequiel & Barberán Ortí Ramón, 2007. "Las balanzas fiscales de las comunidades autónomas con la Administración Pública Central (1991-2005)," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 0, number 201181.
- Kitty Stewart, 2005. "Dimensions Of Well-Being In Eu Regions: Do GDP And Unemployment Tell us All We Need To Know?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 221-246, 09.
- Xavier Ramos & Jacques Silber, 2005. "On The Application Of Efficiency Analysis To The Study Of The Dimensions Of Human Development ," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(2), pages 285-309, 06.
- Luis Ayala & Antonio Jurado & JesÃºs PÃ©rez-Mayo, 2009.
"Income Poverty and Multidimensional Deprivation: Lessons from Cross-Regional Analysis,"
106, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Luis Ayala & Antonio Jurado & Jesús Pérez‐Mayo, 2011. "Income Poverty And Multidimensional Deprivation: Lessons From Cross‐Regional Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 40-60, 03.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- repec:fda:fdaddt:2006-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habibullah Khan, 1991. "Measurement and determinants of socioeconomic development: A critical conspectus," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 153-175, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.