Characterizing Vickrey allocation rule by anonymity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murat Atlamaz & Duygu Yengin, 2008. "Fair Groves mechanisms," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 573-587, December.
- Chew Soo Hong & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2005.
"Characterizing the Vickrey Combinatorial Auction by Induction,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0631, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Soo Chew & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2007. "Characterizing the Vickrey combinatorial auction by induction," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 393-406, November.
- Salvador Barbera & Matthew O. Jackson, 1993.
1021, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hervé Moulin, 2010. "Auctioning or assigning an object: some remarkable VCG mechanisms," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 193-216, February.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012.
"Egalitarian-equivalent Groves mechanisms in the allocation of heterogenous objects,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 137-160, January.
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Egalitarian-equivalent Groves Mechanisms in the Allocation of Heterogeneous Objects," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-29, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 2006. "Strategy-Proof and Anonymous Allocation Rules of Indivisible Goods: A New Characterization of Vickrey Allocation Rule," ISER Discussion Paper 0648, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, 03.
- Hervé Moulin, 1994. "Serial Cost-Sharing of Excludable Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 305-325.
- Toyotaka Sakai, 2008. "Second price auctions on general preference domains: two characterizations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 347-356, November.
- Walker, Mark, 1978. "A Note on the Characterization of Mechanisms for the Revelation of Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 147-52, January.
- Hiroki Saitoh & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2005.
"Vickrey Allocation Rule with Income Effect,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0646, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-39, July.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-31, July.
- Mitsunobu Miyake, 1998. "On the incentive properties of multi-item auctions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-54, July.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1977. "Characterization of Satisfactory Mechanisms for the Revelation of Preferences for Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 427-38, March.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1991. "The Division Problem with Single-Peaked Preferences: A Characterization of the Uniform Allocation Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 509-19, March.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-67, November.
- Shinji Ohseto, 2006. "Characterizations of strategy-proof and fair mechanisms for allocating indivisible goods," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 111-121, September.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 1999. "Strategy-Proof and Symmetric Social Choice Functions for Public Good Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 121-146, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:38:y:2012:i:3:p:531-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.