Alternate Definitions of the Uncovered Set and Their Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2002.
"Bounds for Mixed Strategy Equilibria and the Spatial Model of Elections,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 88-105, March.
- Jeffrey S. Banks & John Duggan & Michel LeBreton, "undated". "Bounds for Mixed Strategy Equilibria and the Spatial Model of Elections," Wallis Working Papers WP14, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Bianco, William T. & Jeliazkov, Ivan & Sened, Itai, 2004. "The Uncovered Set and the Limits of Legislative Action," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 256-276, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2013.
"Computing tournament solutions using relation algebra and RelView,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 636-645.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "Computing Tournament Solutions using Relation Algebra and REL VIEW," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639942, HAL.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2011. "Computing Tournament Solutions using Relation Algebra and REL VIEW," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2013. "Computing tournament solutions using relation algebra and RelView," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00756696, HAL.
- Keith Dougherty & Brian Pitts & Justin Moeller & Robi Ragan, 2014. "An experimental study of the efficiency of unanimity rule and majority rule," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 359-382, March.
- Nicholas R. Miller, 2015. "The spatial model of social choice and voting," Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 10, pages 163-181 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:83-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.