Approximation of the yolk by the LP yolk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2002.
"Bounds for Mixed Strategy Equilibria and the Spatial Model of Elections,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 88-105, March.
- Jeffrey S. Banks & John Duggan & Michel LeBreton, "undated". "Bounds for Mixed Strategy Equilibria and the Spatial Model of Elections," Wallis Working Papers WP14, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Tovey, Craig A., 2010. "A critique of distributional analysis in the spatial model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 88-101, January.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2006.
"Social choice and electoral competition in the general spatial model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 194-234, January.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2003. "Social Choice and Electoral Competition in the General Spatial Model," IDEI Working Papers 188, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tovey, Craig A., 2010. "A finite exact algorithm for epsilon-core membership in two dimensions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 178-180, November.
More about this item
KeywordsYolk Linear program Probability Voting Social choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:59:y:2010:i:1:p:102-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.