Bounds for Mixed Strategy Equilibria and the Spatial Model of Elections
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhaskar Dutta & Jean-Francois Laslier, 1999.
"Comparison functions and choice correspondences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 513-532.
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Schofield, Norman., 1985.
"Generalized Symmetry Conditions at a Core Point,"
552, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Donald G. Saari, 1997. "The generic existence of a core for q -rules (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 219-260.
- Michel Le Breton & John Duggan, 2001. "Mixed refinements of Shapley's saddles and weak tournaments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 65-78.
- DUGGAN, John & LE BRETON, Michel, 1999. "Mixed refinements of Shapleyâ€™s saddles and weak tournaments," CORE Discussion Papers 1999021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D. B. Bernheim, 2010.
"Rationalizable Strategic Behavior,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
514, David K. Levine.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-50, July.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- David Austen-Smith & Jeffrey S. Banks, 1998.
"Cycling of Simple Rules in the Spatial Model,"
1246, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
- Banks, Jeffrey S., 1995. "Singularity theory and core existence in the spatial model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 523-536.
- Schofield, Norman, 1983. "Generic Instability of Majority Rule," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 695-705, October.
- D. Pearce, 2010. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 523, David K. Levine.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1979. "A Note about the "Nowhere Denseness" of Societies Having an Equilibrium under Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 511-14, March.
- Stinchcombe, Maxwell B & White, Halbert, 1992. "Some Measurability Results for Extrema of Random Functions over Random Sets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 495-514, July.
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 1988. "Covering sets and a new condorcet choice correspondence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Cohen, Linda, 1979. "Cyclic sets in multidimensional voting models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:103:y:2002:i:1:p:88-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.