Fundamentals of Social Choice Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
- Roger B. Myerson & Robert J. Weber, 1988. "A Theory of Voting Equilibria," Discussion Papers 782, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1978. "Straightforwardness of Game Forms with Lotteries as Outcomes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 595-614, May.
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
- Muller, Eitan & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1977. "The equivalence of strong positive association and strategy-proofness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 412-418, April.
- Roberts, Kevin W. S., 1977. "Voting over income tax schedules," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 329-340, December.
- Sloth Birgitte, 1993. "The Theory of Voting and Equilibria in Noncooperative Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 152-169, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouton, Laurent & Gratton, Gabriele, 2015.
"Majority runoff elections: strategic voting and Duverger's hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(2), May.
- Laurent Bouton & Gabriele Gratton, 2013. "Majority Runoff Elections: Strategic Voting and Duverger's Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 2013-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Laurent Bouton & Gabriele Gratton, 2015. "Majority runoff elections: Strategic voting and Duverger's hypothesis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/225269, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jamal Nazrul Islam & Haradhan Kumar Mohajan & Pahlaj Moolio, 2009.
"Political Economy and Social Welfare with Voting Procedure,"
KASBIT Business Journals,
Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 2, pages 42-66, December.
- Islam, Jamal & Mohajan, Haradhan & Moolio, Pahlaj, 2009. "Political Economy and Social Welfare with Voting Procedure," MPRA Paper 50671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2009.
- Saporiti, Alejandro, 2009.
"Strategy-proofness and single-crossing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 4(2), June.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP48, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP55, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Alejandro Saporiti & Fernando Tohmé, 2006.
"Single-Crossing, Strategic Voting and the Median Choice Rule,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(2), pages 363-383, April.
- Alejandro Saporiti & Fernando Tohmé, 2003. "Single-Crossing, Strategic Voting and the Median Choice Rule," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 237, Universidad del CEMA.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2015. "On a preference analysis in a group decision making," MPRA Paper 64998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogru, Bulent, 2013.
"Arrow’un İmkânsızlık Teoremi İle Kafkasya’daki Sorunların Analizi
[Analysis of Problems In Caucasıa Using Arrow's Impossibility Theorem]," MPRA Paper 66377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joungseok Park, 2016. "How Democracy Matters: Evidence of Electoral Incentives for Environmental Policy," Working Papers 16-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- repec:ksb:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:1:p:42-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jlqjps:100.00013006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.