Greening an international organization: UNIDO’s strategic responses
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luken, Ralph & Grof, Tamas, 2006. "The Montreal Protocol's multilateral fund and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 241-255, February.
- Kardam, Nuket, 1993. "Development approaches and the role of policy advocacy: The case of the World Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1773-1786, November.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2003. "Delegation to International Organizations: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(02), pages 241-276, March.
- Gutner, Tamar, 2005. "World Bank Environmental Reform: Revisiting Lessons from Agency Theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 773-783, July.
- Global Environment Facility, 2006. "The Role of Local Benefits in Global Environmental Programs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7137, August.
- Tamar Gutner, 2005. "Explaining the Gaps between Mandate and Performance: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(2), pages 10-37, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:4:y:2009:i:2:p:159-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.