Greening an international organization: UNIDO’s strategic responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutner, Tamar, 2005. "World Bank Environmental Reform: Revisiting Lessons from Agency Theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 773-783, July.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2003. "Delegation to International Organizations: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(02), pages 241-276, March.
- Tamar Gutner, 2005. "Explaining the Gaps between Mandate and Performance: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(2), pages 10-37, May.
- Global Environment Facility, 2006. "The Role of Local Benefits in Global Environmental Programs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7137.
- Kardam, Nuket, 1993. "Development approaches and the role of policy advocacy: The case of the World Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1773-1786, November.
- Luken, Ralph & Grof, Tamas, 2006. "The Montreal Protocol's multilateral fund and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 241-255, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Organizational culture; Resource dependency; International organizations; Norm entrepreneurs; UNIDO; F53; L26; Q53;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:4:y:2009:i:2:p:159-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .