Knowledge map of creativity research based on keywords network and co-word analysis, 1992–2011
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth R. MacCrimmon & Christian Wagner, 1994. "Stimulating Ideas Through Creative Software," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1514-1532, November.
- Singh, Jasjit, 2008. "Distributed R&D, cross-regional knowledge integration and quality of innovative output," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 77-96, February.
- Henry Sauermann & Wesley M. Cohen, 2010. "What Makes Them Tick? Employee Motives and Firm Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2134-2153, December.
- Davis, Mark A., 2009. "Understanding the relationship between mood and creativity: A meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2314-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yuan & Lai, Nan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Huibin, 2016. "Characteristics and trends of research on waste-to-energy incineration: A bibliometric analysis, 1999–2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 95-104.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2500-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCreativity research paradigm; Co-word analysis; Mapping knowledge domains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:3:p:1023-1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.