Knowledge map of creativity research based on keywords network and co-word analysis, 1992–2011
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Jasjit, 2008. "Distributed R&D, cross-regional knowledge integration and quality of innovative output," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 77-96.
- Henry Sauermann & Wesley M. Cohen, 2010. "What Makes Them Tick? Employee Motives and Firm Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 2134-2153.
- Davis, Mark A., 2009. "Understanding the relationship between mood and creativity: A meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1608-1618.
- Kenneth R. MacCrimmon & Christian Wagner, 1994. "Stimulating Ideas Through Creative Software," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1514-1532.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2314-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yuan & Lai, Nan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Huibin, 2016. "Characteristics and trends of research on waste-to-energy incineration: A bibliometric analysis, 1999–2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 95-104.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2500-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCreativity research paradigm; Co-word analysis; Mapping knowledge domains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:3:p:1023-1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .