But not both: the exclusive disjunction in qualitative comparative analysis (QCA)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Pennings, 2005. "The Diversity and Causality of Welfare State Reforms Explored with Fuzzy-Sets," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 317-339, June.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 1994. "Political and Institutional Determinants of Fiscal Policy in the European Community," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 80(1-2), pages 157-172, July.
- Carter, John R & Schap, David, 1990. "Line-Item Veto: Where Is Thy Sting?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-118, Spring.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2004.
"Good, bad or ugly? On the effects of fiscal rules with creative accounting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 377-394, January.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2000. "Good, Bad or Ugly?on the Effects of Fiscal Rules with Creative Accounting," IMF Working Papers 00/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2001. "Good, Bad or Ugly? On the Effects of Fiscal Rules with Creative Accounting," CEPR Discussion Papers 2663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Kitchener & Malcolm Beynon & Charlene Harrington, 2002. "Qualitative Comparative Analysis and Public Services Research: Lessons from an Early Application," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 485-504, January.
- Keren, Gideon, 2007. "Framing, intentions, and trust-choice incompatibility," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 238-255, July.
- A. Romme, 1995. "Boolean comparative analysis of qualitative data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 317-329, August.
- Jonathan Aus, 2009. "Conjunctural causation in comparative case-oriented research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2006. "Set Relations in Social Research: Evaluating Their Consistency and Coverage," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 291-310, June.
- Nina T Budina & Andrea Schaechter & Anke Weber & Tidiane Kinda, 2012. "Fiscal Rules in Response to the Crisis; Toward the "Next-Generation" Rules: A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 12/187, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative comparative analysis; QCA; Exclusivity; Boolean OR; Disjunction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:1:p:75-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.