A fuzzy AHP approach to construct international hotel spa atmosphere evaluation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Felix T.S. & Kumar, Niraj, 2007. "Global supplier development considering risk factors using fuzzy extended AHP-based approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-431, August.
- Babin, Barry J. & Hardesty, David M. & Suter, Tracy A., 2003. "Color and shopping intentions: The intervening effect of price fairness and perceived affect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 541-551, July.
- Shao, Chris Y. & Baker, Julie A. & Wagner, Judy, 2004. "The effects of appropriateness of service contact personnel dress on customer expectations of service quality and purchase intention: The moderating influences of involvement and gender," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1164-1176, October.
- Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C., 2011. "A weighted max-min model for fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 139-145, May.
- Borges, Pedro C. & Villavicencio, Arturo, 2004. "Avoiding academic and decorative planning in GHG emissions abatement studies with MCDA:: The Peruvian case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 641-654, February.
- Ayağ, Zeki & Gürcan Özdemir, Rifat, 2012. "Evaluating machine tool alternatives through modified TOPSIS and alpha-cut based fuzzy ANP," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 630-636.
- Chang, Da-Yong, 1996. "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 649-655, December.
- Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Neves, L.P. & Dias, L.C. & Antunes, C.H. & Martins, A.G., 2009. "Structuring an MCDA model using SSM: A case study in energy efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 834-845, December.
- Hodgkin, Julie & Belton, Valerie & Koulouri, Anastasia, 2005. "Supporting the intelligent MCDA user: A case study in multi-person multi-criteria decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 172-189, January.
- Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc, 1998. "Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 501-521, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0486-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational hotel; Atmosphere; Analytical hierarchy process; Fuzzy; Delphi;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:2:p:645-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.