The effects of appropriateness of service contact personnel dress on customer expectations of service quality and purchase intention: The moderating influences of involvement and gender
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Dube, Laurette, 2000. "Evolution and Challenges Facing Retail Atmospherics:: The Apprentice Sorcerer Is Dying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 89-90, August.
- Sharma, Arun & Stafford, Thomas F., 2000. "The Effect of Retail Atmospherics on Customers' Perceptions of Salespeople and Customer Persuasion:: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 183-191, August.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1991. " Exploring Differences in Males' and Females' Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-70, June.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
- Swinyard, William R, 1993. " The Effects of Mood, Involvement, and Quality of Store Experience on Shopping Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 271-280, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0346-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yen-Cheng Chen & Tung-Han Yu & Pei-Ling Tsui & Ching-Sung Lee, 2014. "A fuzzy AHP approach to construct international hotel spa atmosphere evaluation model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 645-657, March.
- Chiu, Su-Chin & Liu, Chih-Hsing & Tu, Jin-Hua, 2016. "The influence of tourists' expectations on purchase intention: Linking marketing strategy for low-cost airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 226-234.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:244-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:5:p:407-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:294-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:212-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Paladino, Angela & Apostol Jr., Sergio Antonio G., 2008. "Lessons learned from renewable electricity marketing attempts: A case study," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 181-190.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:59-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montoya, Detra Y. & Briggs, Elten, 2013. "Shared ethnicity effects on service encounters: A study across three U.S. subcultures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 314-320.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:21:y:2013:i:2:p:85-93 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:10:p:1164-1176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.