The effects of appropriateness of service contact personnel dress on customer expectations of service quality and purchase intention: The moderating influences of involvement and gender
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Dube, Laurette, 2000. "Evolution and Challenges Facing Retail Atmospherics:: The Apprentice Sorcerer Is Dying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 89-90, August.
- Swinyard, William R, 1993. " The Effects of Mood, Involvement, and Quality of Store Experience on Shopping Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 271-80, September.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-52, December.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-84, September.
- Sharma, Arun & Stafford, Thomas F., 2000. "The Effect of Retail Atmospherics on Customers' Perceptions of Salespeople and Customer Persuasion:: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 183-191, August.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1991. " Exploring Differences in Males' and Females' Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-70, June.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:10:p:1164-1176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.