Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chih-Hung Wu & Wen-Chang Fang, 2011. "Combining the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and the fuzzy Delphi method for developing critical competences of electronic commerce professional managers," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 751-768, June.
- Yu-Cheng Tang & Malcolm J. Beynon, 2005. "Application and Development of a Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process within a Capital Investment Study," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 207-230, July.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:17:y:2018:i:04:n:s0219622018400011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Pech, 2010. "Application of fuzzy multicriteria decision making on the factors of corporate culture," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 13(2), pages 93-104.
- Yen-Cheng Chen & Tung-Han Yu & Pei-Ling Tsui & Ching-Sung Lee, 2014. "A fuzzy AHP approach to construct international hotel spa atmosphere evaluation model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 645-657, March.
- Zhü, Kèyù, 2014. "Fuzzy analytic hierarchy process: Fallacy of the popular methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 209-217.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:189-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- MarÃa Carmen Carnero, 2015. "Auditing model for the introduction of computerised maintenance management system," International Journal of Data Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 17-41.
- Shang, Delei & Yin, Guangzhi & Li, Xiaoshuang & Li, Yaoji & Jiang, Changbao & Kang, Xiangtao & Liu, Chao & Zhang, Chi, 2015. "Analysis for Green Mine (phosphate) performance of China: An evaluation index system," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 71-84.
- Yibin Zhang & Kevin W. Li & Zhou-Jing Wang, 2017. "Prioritization and Aggregation of Intuitionistic Preference Relations: A Multiplicative-Transitivity-Based Transformation from Intuitionistic Judgment Data to Priority Weights," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 409-436, March.
- Sherong Zhang & Bo Sun & Lei Yan & Chao Wang, 2013. "Risk identification on hydropower project using the IAHP and extension of TOPSIS methods under interval-valued fuzzy environment," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 65(1), pages 359-373, January.
- Özgür Kabak & Da Ruan, 2011. "A comparison study of fuzzy MADM methods in nuclear safeguards evaluation," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 209-226, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:129:y:2001:i:1:p:48-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.