Combining the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and the fuzzy Delphi method for developing critical competences of electronic commerce professional managers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasper Van Loo & Judith Semeijn, 2004. "Defining and Measuring Competences: An Application to Graduate Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 331-349, June.
- M. Buscema & S. Terzi & G. Maurelli & M. Capriotti & V. Carlei, 2006. "The Smart Library Architecture of an Orientation Portal," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 911-933, December.
- Sanchez, Ron, 2004. "Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 518-532, May.
- Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 48-64, February.
- I. Bomze & W. Gutjahr, 1995. "Estimating qualifications in a self-evaluating group," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 241-250, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetence; Electronic commerce; Fuzzy Delphi; Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process (Fuzzy AHP);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:4:p:751-768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .