Local stability intervals in the analytic hierarchy process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lootsma, F. A., 1996. "A model for the relative importance of the criteria in the Multiplicative AHP and SMART," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 467-476, November.
- Belton, Valerie & Gear, Tony, 1985. "The legitimacy of rank reversal--A comment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 143-144.
- Brans, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "The space of freedom of the decision maker modelling the human brain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 593-602, August.
- Takeda, Eiji & Yu, Po-Lung, 1995. "Assessing priority weights from subsets of pairwise comparisons in multiple criteria optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 315-331, October.
- Belton, Valerie & Gear, Tony, 1983. "On a short-coming of Saaty's method of analytic hierarchies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 228-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura, 2008. "Alternative Approaches On Constructing A Composite Indicator To Measure Agricultural Sustainability," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6489, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moreno-Jiménez, José María & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2003. "E-Democracy and Knowledge. A Multicriteria Framework for the New Democratic Era," Economics Series 142, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Chen, Hongyi & Kocaoglu, Dundar F., 2008. "A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 266-288, February.
- May, Jerrold H. & Shang, Jennifer & Tjader, Youxu Cai & Vargas, Luis G., 2013. "A new methodology for sensitivity and stability analysis of analytic network models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 180-188.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:125:y:2000:i:1:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .