Application of fuzzy multicriteria decision making on the factors of corporate culture
The paper deals with application of fuzzy AHP method in multicriteria decision making. The decision on the final goal is made considering the weights of criteria and alternatives. Application of fuzzy AHP was demonstrated on selecting process of the most significant factors of corporate culture based on Denison´s model of corporate culture and determination of its weights. The described weights are depending on expert´s assessments, which may vary depending on different experiences and priorities. In order to overcome this problem, some researchers and authors made the Saaty’s AHP modified and fuzzified to formulate and control the uncertainty. It was used linguistic weights and the assessments are away from certainty. In the analysis under imprecision judgements, the criteria weights are presented as triangular fuzzy numbers to get more reasonable and realistic solutions.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Studentská 13, 370 05 České Budĕjovice|
Web page: http://acta.ef.jcu.cz/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2004. "A hybrid fuzzy-based approach for identifying global logistics strategies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Cebeci, Ufuk & Ruan, Da, 2004. "Multi-attribute comparison of catering service companies using fuzzy AHP: The case of Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 171-184, January.
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Bi-Yu Chen, 2007. "Developing and Implementing a Selection Model for Bedding Chain Retail Store Franchisee Using Delphi and Fuzzy AHP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 275-290, April.
- Leung, L. C. & Cao, D., 2000. "On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 102-113, July.
- Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Cheng-Ru Wu & Che-Wei Chang & Hung-Lung Lin, 2008. "FAHP Sensitivity Analysis for Measurement Nonprofit Organizational Performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 283-302, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boh:actaub:v:13:y:2010:i:2:p:93-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Šárka Steinová)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.