FAHP Sensitivity Analysis for Measurement Nonprofit Organizational Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Michael E. Bradbury & Paul Rouse, 2002. "An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to the Evaluation of Audit Risk," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 38(2), pages 263-279.
- Ossadnik, Wolfgang & Lange, Oliver, 1999. "AHP-based evaluation of AHP-Software," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 578-588, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9214-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Pech, 2010. "Application of fuzzy multicriteria decision making on the factors of corporate culture," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 13(2), pages 93-104.
- Shang, Delei & Yin, Guangzhi & Li, Xiaoshuang & Li, Yaoji & Jiang, Changbao & Kang, Xiangtao & Liu, Chao & Zhang, Chi, 2015. "Analysis for Green Mine (phosphate) performance of China: An evaluation index system," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 71-84.
- Wu, Cheng-Ru & Lin, Chin-Tsai & Tsai, Pei-Hsuan, 2010. "Evaluating business performance of wealth management banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 971-979, December.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational performance; nonprofit organizational performance measurement model; FAHP; Sensitivity Analysis; MCDM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:42:y:2008:i:3:p:283-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.