The establishment of a quality management system for the higher education industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ofer Zwikael & Shlomo Globerson, 2007. "Quality Management: A Key Process in the Service Industries," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1007-1020, December.
- Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen, 2007. "An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan, 2007. "A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 179-189, May.
- Helena Alves & Mário Raposo, 2007. "Student Satisfaction Index in Portuguese Public Higher Education," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 795-808, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Asif & Abdul Raouf & Cory Searcy, 2013. "Developing measures for performance excellence: is the Baldrige criteria sufficient for performance excellence in higher education?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3095-3111, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher education; SERVQUAL model; Total quality management (TQM); Plan-Do-Check-Action (P-D-C-A) cycle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:4:p:1279-1296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.