The Development of the Service Sector: A New Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Economics working papers
2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vélez Tamayo, Julián Mauricio, 2013. "Medellín: Una ciudad hacia el sector servicios y los efectos en el empleo
[Medellin: a city to service sector and the employment effects]," MPRA Paper 58742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashmi Banga & B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Contribution of services to output growth and productivity in Indian manufacturing: Pre and post reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 139, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 199-229, December.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," FIW Working Paper series 002, FIW.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fernández Pérez, Ana Mª & León Rodríguez, Mª Dolores, 1995. "El declive de la actividad industrial ¿Un paso adelante para el sector servicios?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 4, pages 57-69, Diciembre.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2006. "The shift to services employment: A review of the literature," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, June.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2003. "The Shift to Services: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2006. "The Rise of the Service Economy," 2006 Meeting Papers 496, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2009. "The Rise of the Service Economy," NBER Working Papers 14822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2008. "Scale and the origins of structural change," Working Paper Series WP-08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:214680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Chien-Yu & Ji, Lei, 2013. "Knowledge-intensive business services and economic growth with endogenous market structure," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 95-106.
- Moujabber CE., 1981. "Service employment expansion in the Arab region," ILO Working Papers 992146803402676, International Labour Organization.
- Klodt, Henning, 1994. "Deindustrialisierung als Wachstumsbremse?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2049, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:22:y:1970:i:3:p:362-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed