Evaluating estimation methods for ordinal data in structural equation modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Bengt Muthén & David Kaplan & Michael Hollis, 1987. "On structural equation modeling with data that are not missing completely at random," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 431-462, September.
- Bengt Muthén, 1984. "A general structural equation model with dichotomous, ordered categorical, and continuous latent variable indicators," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 115-132, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Ningaye & Yemedjeu Tiomela & Virginie Takoutio Feudjio, 2011. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: a Dimensional Scores Approach. Multi-pauvreté au Cameroun: Approche par les scores dimensionnels," Working Papers PMMA 2011-01, PEP-PMMA.
- Heungsun Hwang & Moon-Ho Ho & Jonathan Lee, 2010. "Generalized Structured Component Analysis with Latent Interactions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 228-242, June.
- Gülhayat Şimşek & Fatma Noyan, 2012. "Structural equation modeling with ordinal variables: a large sample case study," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1571-1581, August.
- Salvatore Ercolano & Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & Benedetta Parenti, 2017. "Individual motivations and thematically-oriented film festival attendance: an empirical study based on spectators of the Artecinema international documentary festival in Naples (Italy)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 709-727, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation; Ordinal data; Model misspecification; Small sample structural equation modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:43:y:2009:i:3:p:495-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.