An applied stochastic model of the quality–quantity trade-off in the public health care sector
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tanzi, Vito, 2000. "The role of the State and the quality of the public sector," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34714, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Karlaftis, Matthew & McCarthy, Patrick, 1999. "The Effect of Privatization on Public Transit Costs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-43, July.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2000. "The role of the State and the quality of the public sector," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Andaleeb, Syed Saad, 2001. "Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 1359-1370, May.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sanchis, Amparo, 2000.
"A bargaining model of Farrell inefficiency,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 539-556, May.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ann E. Harrison, 1999.
"Ownership versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?,"
NBER Working Papers
7043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison & Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison, 1999. "Ownership Versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 257, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:52:y:1999:i:n._1:p:113-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duncombe, William & Miner, Jerry & Ruggiero, John, 1997. "Empirical Evaluation of Bureaucratic Models of Inefficiency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(1-2), pages 1-18, October.
- Domberger, Simon & Jensen, Paul, 1997. "Contracting Out by the Public Sector: Theory, Evidence, Prospects," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 67-78, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:277-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.