Clustering Qualitative Data Based on Binary Equivalence Relations: Neighborhood Search Heuristics for the Clique Partitioning Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Pacheco, Joaquin & Valencia, Olga, 2003. "Design of hybrids for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 235-248, June.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eurjco:v:5:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13675-017-0082-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2011. "A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 612-633, October.
- Mario Levorato & Rosa Figueiredo & Yuri Frota & Lúcia Drummond, 0. "Evaluating balancing on social networks through the efficient solution of correlation clustering problems," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- Noriyoshi Sukegawa & Yoshitsugu Yamamoto & Liyuan Zhang, 2013. "Lagrangian relaxation and pegging test for the clique partitioning problem," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 7(4), pages 363-391, December.
More about this item
Keywordsequivalence relation; clique partitioning; clustering; heuristics; tabu search; simulated annealing; neighborhood search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:4:p:685-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.