A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Michael Brusco & Stephanie Stahl, 2005. "Optimal Least-Squares Unidimensional Scaling: Improved Branch-and-Bound Procedures and Comparison to Dynamic Programming," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 253-270, June.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- John M. Mulvey & Harlan P. Crowder, 1979. "Cluster Analysis: An Application of Lagrangian Relaxation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 329-340, April.
- Joost Rosmalen & Patrick Groenen & Javier Trejos & William Castillo, 2009. "Optimization Strategies for Two-Mode Partitioning," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(2), pages 155-181, August.
- Nowicki K. & Snijders T. A. B., 2001. "Estimation and Prediction for Stochastic Blockstructures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1077-1087, September.
- Pacheco, Joaquin & Valencia, Olga, 2003. "Design of hybrids for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Saul Amorim & Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Celso Ribeiro, 1992. "Clustering and clique partitioning: Simulated annealing and tabu search approaches," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Clustering Qualitative Data Based on Binary Equivalence Relations: Neighborhood Search Heuristics for the Clique Partitioning Problem," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 685-703, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Haifeng & He, Xiaochen & Wang, Shanfeng & Gong, Maoguo & Feldman, Marcus W., 2017. "Optimizing transformations of structural balance in signed networks with potential relationships," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 414-424.
More about this item
Keywordsclustering; two-mode networks; blockmodeling; tabu search; heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:4:p:612-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .