A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pacheco, Joaquin & Valencia, Olga, 2003. "Design of hybrids for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Nowicki K. & Snijders T. A. B., 2001. "Estimation and Prediction for Stochastic Blockstructures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1077-1087, September.
- Michael Brusco & Stephanie Stahl, 2005. "Optimal Least-Squares Unidimensional Scaling: Improved Branch-and-Bound Procedures and Comparison to Dynamic Programming," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 253-270, June.
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- Joost Rosmalen & Patrick Groenen & Javier Trejos & William Castillo, 2009. "Optimization Strategies for Two-Mode Partitioning," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 155-181, August.
- Saul Amorim & Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Celso Ribeiro, 1992. "Clustering and clique partitioning: Simulated annealing and tabu search approaches," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Clustering Qualitative Data Based on Binary Equivalence Relations: Neighborhood Search Heuristics for the Clique Partitioning Problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 685-703, December.
- John M. Mulvey & Harlan P. Crowder, 1979. "Cluster Analysis: An Application of Lagrangian Relaxation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 329-340, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:4:p:612-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.