Clustering and clique partitioning: Simulated annealing and tabu search approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkard, R. E. & Rendl, F., 1984. "A thermodynamically motivated simulation procedure for combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-174, August.
- Pierre Barthelemy, Jean & Monjardet, Bernard, 1981. "The median procedure in cluster analysis and social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 235-267, May.
- Chams, M. & Hertz, A. & de Werra, D., 1987. "Some experiments with simulated annealing for coloring graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 260-266, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010.
"Consensus theories : An oriented survey,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Consensus theories. An oriented survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642167, HAL.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Consensus theories: an oriented survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504974, HAL.
- Marc Robini & Pierre-Jean Reissman, 2013. "From simulated annealing to stochastic continuation: a new trend in combinatorial optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 185-215, May.
- Chen, Jiayu & Jain, Rishee K. & Taylor, John E., 2013. "Block Configuration Modeling: A novel simulation model to emulate building occupant peer networks and their impact on building energy consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 358-368.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2011. "A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 612-633, October.
- Noriyoshi Sukegawa & Yoshitsugu Yamamoto & Liyuan Zhang, 2013. "Lagrangian relaxation and pegging test for the clique partitioning problem," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 7(4), pages 363-391, December.
- Coleman, Dan & Dong, Xioapeng & Hardin, Johanna & Rocke, David M. & Woodruff, David L., 1999. "Some computational issues in cluster analysis with no a priori metric," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-11, July.
More about this item
KeywordsClustering; Binary relations; Equivalence relation; Cliques; Combinatorial optimization; Heuristics; Simulated annealing; Tabu search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:9:y:1992:i:1:p:17-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.