Design of hybrids for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & (Steven) Wang, Xiaogang & Zamar, Ruben H. & Zhu, Rong, 2006. "Linear grouping using orthogonal regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1287-1312, March.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- repec:spr:jclass:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00357-017-9231-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woodruff, David L. & Reiners, Torsten, 2004. "Experiments with, and on, algorithms for maximum likelihood clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 237-253, September.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2011. "A Tabu-Search Heuristic for Deterministic Two-Mode Blockmodeling of Binary Network Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 612-633, October.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Clustering Qualitative Data Based on Binary Equivalence Relations: Neighborhood Search Heuristics for the Clique Partitioning Problem," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 685-703, December.
- Douglas Steinley & Lawrence Hubert, 2008. "Order-Constrained Solutions in K-Means Clustering: Even Better Than Being Globally Optimal," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 647-664, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:43:y:2003:i:2:p:235-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .