Linear grouping using orthogonal regression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pacheco, Joaquin & Valencia, Olga, 2003. "Design of hybrids for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Woodruff, David L. & Reiners, Torsten, 2004. "Experiments with, and on, algorithms for maximum likelihood clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 237-253, September.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Wayne DeSarbo & William Cron, 1988. "A maximum likelihood methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 249-282, September.
- Robert Tibshirani & Guenther Walther & Trevor Hastie, 2001. "Estimating the number of clusters in a data set via the gap statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 411-423.
- Hardin, Johanna & Rocke, David M., 2004. "Outlier detection in the multiple cluster setting using the minimum covariance determinant estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 625-638, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:5:p:1287-1312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.