A review of robust clustering methods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 4 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garcia-Escudero, Luis Angel & Gordaliza, Alfonso, 2005. "Generalized Radius Processes for Elliptically Contoured Distributions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1036-1045, September.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Croux, Christophe & Gallopoulos, Efstratios & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zha, Hongyuan, 2007. "Machine Learning and Robust Data Mining," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 151-154, September.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Febrero, Manuel & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2001. "Cluster analysis: a further approach based on density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 441-459, June.
- Cuesta-Albertos, Juan Antonio & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2007. "Impartial trimmed k-means for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4864-4877, June.
- Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 1992. "A classification EM algorithm for clustering and two stochastic versions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 315-332, October.
- Cuesta-Albertos, J. A. & García-Escudero, L. A. & Gordaliza, A., 2002. "On the Asymptotics of Trimmed Best k-Nets," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 486-516, August.
- Bock, Hans H., 1996. "Probabilistic models in cluster analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 5-28, November.
- Schyns, M. & Haesbroeck, G. & Critchley, F., 2010. "RelaxMCD: Smooth optimisation for the Minimum Covariance Determinant estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 843-857, April.
- L. A. García-Escudero & A. Gordaliza & R. San Martín & S. Van Aelst & R. Zamar, 2009. "Robust linear clustering," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 301-318.
- Neykov, N. & Filzmoser, P. & Dimova, R. & Neytchev, P., 2007. "Robust fitting of mixtures using the trimmed likelihood estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 299-308, September.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & (Steven) Wang, Xiaogang & Zamar, Ruben H. & Zhu, Rong, 2006. "Linear grouping using orthogonal regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1287-1312, March.
- J. A. Cuesta-Albertos & C. Matrán & A. Mayo-Iscar, 2008. "Robust estimation in the normal mixture model based on robust clustering," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 779-802.
- María Gallegos & Gunter Ritter, 2009. "Trimming algorithms for clustering contaminated grouped data and their robustness," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 135-167, September.
- Domenico Perrotta & Marco Riani & Francesca Torti, 2009. "New robust dynamic plots for regression mixture detection," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Atkinson, A.C. & Riani, M., 2007. "Exploratory tools for clustering multivariate data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 272-285, September.
- Garcia-Escudero, L.A. & Gordaliza, A., 2007. "The importance of the scales in heterogeneous robust clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4403-4412, May.
- Luis Angel Garcia-Escudero & Alfonso Gordaliza, 2005. "A Proposal for Robust Curve Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 185-201, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:4:y:2010:i:2:p:89-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.