Robust fitting of mixture regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Stephens, 2000. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-809.
- L. A. García-Escudero & A. Gordaliza & R. San Martín & S. Van Aelst & R. Zamar, 2009. "Robust linear clustering," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 301-318.
- Müller, Christine H. & Garlipp, Tim, 2005. "Simple consistent cluster methods based on redescending M-estimators with an application to edge identification in images," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 359-385, February.
- Hennig, Christian, 2003. "Clusters, outliers, and regression: fixed point clusters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 183-212, July.
- García-Escudero, L.A. & Gordaliza, A. & Mayo-Iscar, A. & San Martín, R., 2010. "Robust clusterwise linear regression through trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3057-3069, December.
- Yao, Weixin & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2009. "Bayesian Mixture Labeling by Highest Posterior Density," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 758-767.
- Neykov, N. & Filzmoser, P. & Dimova, R. & Neytchev, P., 2007. "Robust fitting of mixtures using the trimmed likelihood estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 299-308, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Qiang & Yao, Weixin, 2016. "Mixtures of quantile regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 162-176.
- Yuzhu Tian & Manlai Tang & Maozai Tian, 2016. "A class of finite mixture of quantile regressions with its applications," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 1240-1252, July.
- Camila B. Zeller & Celso R. B. Cabral & Víctor H. Lachos, 2016. "Robust mixture regression modeling based on scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(2), pages 375-396, June.
- Yao, Weixin & Wei, Yan & Yu, Chun, 2014. "Robust mixture regression using the t-distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 116-127.
- Song, Weixing & Yao, Weixin & Xing, Yanru, 2014. "Robust mixture regression model fitting by Laplace distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 128-137.
- Meng Li & Sijia Xiang & Weixin Yao, 2016. "Robust estimation of the number of components for mixtures of linear regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1539-1555, December.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:475-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:32-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada Martinez‐Zarzoso & Antonello Maruotti, 2013. "The environmental Kuznets curve: functional form, time‐varying heterogeneity and outliers in a panel setting," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 461-475, November.
- Shi, Jianhong & Chen, Kun & Song, Weixing, 2014. "Robust errors-in-variables linear regression via Laplace distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 113-120.
More about this item
KeywordsEM algorithm; Mixture regression models; Outliers; Robust regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:7:p:2347-2359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.