KmL: k-means for longitudinal data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Abraham & P. A. Cornillon & E. Matzner-Løber & N. Molinari, 2003. "Unsupervised Curve Clustering using B-Splines," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(3), pages 581-595.
- Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 1992. "A classification EM algorithm for clustering and two stochastic versions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 315-332, October.
- Hunt, Lynette & Jorgensen, Murray, 2003. "Mixture model clustering for mixed data with missing information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 429-440, January.
- Sugar, Catherine A. & James, Gareth M., 2003. "Finding the Number of Clusters in a Dataset: An Information-Theoretic Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 750-763, January.
- McLachlan, Geoffrey J. & Krishnan, Thriyambakam & Ng, See Ket, 2004. "The EM Algorithm," Papers 2004,24, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Shuichi Tokushige & Hiroshi Yadohisa & Koichi Inada, 2007. "Crisp and fuzzy k-means clustering algorithms for multivariate functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Luis Angel Garcia-Escudero & Alfonso Gordaliza, 2005. "A Proposal for Robust Curve Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 22(2), pages 185-201, September.
- Katarina Košmelj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1990. "Cross-sectional approach for clustering time varying data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 7(1), pages 99-109, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:2:p:317-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.