Correcting Jaccard and other similarity indices for chance agreement in cluster analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahmed Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj, 2011. "MCS: A Method for Finding the Number of Clusters," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 184-209, July.
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Tom Snijders & Maarten Dormaar & Wijbrandt Schuur & Chantal Dijkman-Caes & Ger Driessen, 1990. "Distribution of some similarity coefficients for dyadic binary data in the case of associated attributes," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-31, March.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
- Saxena, P. C. & Navaneetham, K., 1993. "Comparison of Chernoff-type face and non-graphical methods for clustering multivariate observations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:5:y:2011:i:3:p:179-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.