A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Richard Montanelli & Lloyd Humphreys, 1976. "Latent roots of random data correlation matrices with squared multiple correlations on the diagonal: A monte carlo study," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 341-348, September.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- J.S. Armstrong, 2005. "Derivation of Theory by Means of Factor Analysis or Tom Swift and His Electric Factor Analysis Machine," General Economics and Teaching 0502004, EconWPA.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1971. "Relations of factor score estimates to their use," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 427-436, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:2:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.