A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- J.S. Armstrong, 2005. "Derivation of Theory by Means of Factor Analysis or Tom Swift and His Electric Factor Analysis Machine," General Economics and Teaching 0502004, EconWPA.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1971. "Relations of factor score estimates to their use," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 427-436, December.
- Richard Montanelli & Lloyd Humphreys, 1976. "Latent roots of random data correlation matrices with squared multiple correlations on the diagonal: A monte carlo study," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 341-348, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:2:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.